|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Keens Women’s Targhee III Boot100% SSL Secure
The Targhee is Keens iconic and most loved hiking boot for use in all terrains and weather. Its durable, lightweight, waterproof with a great rugged look and a reasonable price tag. The Walk Hub particularly likes the Targhee because of it's comfort fit and square toe box allowing your toes ample space to splay out. A true award winner with the following features:
A waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in. Perspiration and moisture naturally produced by the foot are able to escape, while at the same time keeping the wet out and the feet dry.
Rubber outsole for higher-traction grip.
The insoles are infused with probiotic technology that naturally breaks down odour in sweat without heavy metals or hazardous chemicals.
Leather Working Group (LWG)
Tanning leather is a dirty process. That’s why KEEN source their hides from Leather Working Group-certified tanneries that use processes to reduce chemical use and the impact on our watersheds.
- Hard-wearing leather mud protection
- Injected TPU heel cap for more stability
- Lightweight ESS plate provides support
- Detachable metatomic dual density EVA footbed
- ECO Anti-Odour for natural odour control
- The shoe is half a size smaller!
- Product is small We recommend you order one size larger. > SHOW SIZE GUIDE <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement